SIVECO Romania SA is a private shareholder company, established in 1992, located in Bucharest, Romania. During its twenty three years of experience, SIVECO has become the largest Romanian software development company and provider of software solutions like ERM L&M (Enterprise Resource Management License and Maintenance), eGovernment, eLearning, eHealth, eAgriculture, eCustoms solutions and turnkey projects acting both on the internal and international markets, and one of the most successful software integrators from Central and Eastern Europe.
SIVECO has significant experience and an exceptional track record in R&D and R&I projects, having been involved as technological provider and as coordinator in many European and national research projects. In particular, SIVECO has established considerable experience and expertise in the implementation of large-scale user-centred systems at national level. In the security domain SIVECO implemented scalable solutions for identity governance, access management and directory services to some specific governmental organizations like: The Romanian Intelligence Service, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, The Ministry of Justice, “Carol I National Defense University”, “Al.I Cuza” Police Academy and the Romanian Ministry of Communications and Informational Society. Moreover, SIVECO has gained an outstanding reputation in international markets by developing successful projects together with several international companies, collaboration that has blossomed into genuine partnership over the years. SIVECO provides services on the whole life cycle of projects: analysis of users’ requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, end-users training and technical assistance, and system maintenance.
SIVECO staff consists of IT specialists covering all stages of projects development: analysts, business consultants, system architects, programmers for different platforms, implementers, testers, DBAs, data analysts, accredited trainers. The solutions developed by SIVECO Romania are based on successful and mature existing products and custom-made software, operating on various platforms and databases. They are web standard compatible and can be easily integrated with other applications and internal or external databases (Geographical Information Systems, database sharing, Business Intelligence Applications, etc.). SIVECO is in charge of the development and maintenance of CORDIS Core Services (composed of two interoperable elements: the Integrated CORDIS Architecture, the Content Management System).
SIVECO Romania SA is involved as technological partner in the following European Projects:
- RED-Alert – Real-time Early Detection and Alert System for Online Terrorist Content based on Natural Language Processing, Social Network Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Complex Event Processing (H2020 - Coordinator)
- MAGNETO - Multimedia Analysis and Correlation Engine for Organised Crime Prevention and Investigation (H2020 – Security)
- CONNEXIONs - Interconnected Next-Generation Immersive Iot Platform Of Crime And Terrorism Detection, Prediction, Investigation, And Prevention Services (H2020 – Security)
- SMILE- SMartmobILity at the European land borders (H2020 - Security)
- FLOOD-serv - Public FLOOD Emergency and Awareness SERVice (H2020 - Coordinator)
- NEWTON - Networked Labs for Training in Sciences and Technologies for Information and Communication (H2020)
- BEACONING - Breaking Educational Barriers with Contextualised, Pervasive and Gameful Learning (H2020)
- SpeechXRays – Multi-channel biometrics combining acoustic and machine vision analysis of speech, lip movement and face (H2020)
- FLEXMETER – Flexible smart metering for multiple energy vectors with active prosumers (H2020)
- EXPOsE – EXacerbation Prediction Engine: early warning and decision making tool (FP7 Future Internet – FI-STAR)
- COncORDE – Development of Coordination Mechanisms During Different Kinds of Emergencies (FP7 Security)
- Linked2Safety - A Next-Generation, Secure Linked Data Medical Information Space For Semantically- Interconnecting Electronic Health Records and Clinical Trials Systems Advancing Patients Safety In Clinical Research (FP7)
...and more than other 30 European projects on various programmes like: FP6, FP7, ITEA, AAL, Eureka, LLP, ICT PSP, etc.